Monday, May 4, 2009

Swine flu

Well I took Emilee in today to be checked out for the swine flu. I new she didn't have it but Casey thought it wouldn't hurt to take her in. Friday she got a cough, Saturday night she had diarrhea and yesterday she laid around all day and then threw up right after she got out of the bath. Today she seemed alot better just not much of an appetite, which for Emilee is very weird. She went to bed without dinner or ice cream. Very strange. We'll probably keep her home from Mother's day out tomorrow so I don't get the rest of our neighborhood sick. I like our neighbors and I'd like to keep on good terms with them.
I took my final test for the semester for my respiratory lecture class today. I made A's in both of my classes. Now I just have to do good on my clinical final and case study presentation tomorrow. Oh and speech. Which I took because I thought it would be an easy A but my teacher is one of the deans and she grades pretty seriously. I got a 7 out of 10 points for eye contact. And not just because I didn't look up but because I didn't look over to the left side of the room enough. I know, Seriously?! So two more classes and hopefully I can pull off all A's!! Wish me luck. Well I better get to bed, I have to dress up tomorrow for my presentation.

0 comments: