Friday, May 22, 2009

Pull-up update

Well last night went really well.  Em only had one accident, which she was really upset about.  We put her to bed and she got up once before we went to bed to go potty then I tried to get her to go again before we went to bed, but she didn't need to.  So around 1:20 she came in crying saying she had an accident.  We changed the sheets and pj's and put her back to bed.  Around 4:30 I got her up and took her potty again just to avoid another accident.  And she woke up dry this morning.  I'm so proud of her and she's really proud of herself.  Casey and I told her that if she keeps waking up dry we'll take just her out to the fireplace.  That's was she calls the Japanese steakhouse we have here.  She loves it and is constantly asking to go eat there.  So I'll keep ya updated on her progress.  YEAH Emilee!!!

0 comments: