Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life without pull-ups

Well tonight I decided to stop using pull-ups on Emilee.  I think pull-ups are a complete waste of money while trying to potty train, but night-time was different.  When Em potty trained during the day we went the cold turkey route and just started using panties.  It worked really well.  For some reason I just didn't want to deal with the whole night-time issue.  Until now...  She's way to old to be in a pull up, even if it is at night.  So we'll see how she does, it might be a long night.  But I have a feeling it'll only take a few nights and we'll be pull up free.  Keep your fingers crossed that I don't have to change the sheets too many times tonight.






And just because I think they're too cute.  Here's pictures of my babies.

1 comments:

Katy & Danny said...

Yeah Meg! you are so brave, let us know how it goes! love you