Monday, May 18, 2009

New week New class

Well I started back to school again today.  It was a nice week off, although it really wasn't long enough.  I decided to tough it out and take a mini-mester to get my Psychology out of the way.  So far I really like it.  My teacher is different.  She's very blunt, but in a good way.  I wish more teachers were strict about attendance and cell phones like she is.  Today was talked about childhood development and about they way you raise your kids.  I felt pretty good leaving there today.  I don't think I've screwed my kids up too bad, there are a few things I think I could work on but all in all I fit right in.  And I know it's just my teacher's opinion on this stuff but I still felt good.  

Well I better get back to reading.  My homework was to read 4 chapters, and believe me they're not short.  I'm beginning to wonder what I got myself into.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Katy & Danny said...

Good luck Meg! you can do it!!! I used to hate/love mini-mesters. It's brutal but then you get a whole class done in a couple of weeks. Hang in there, we love you!

Mom said...

Best of luck to you, you have done a fantastic job this semester. This little mini-mester will be a piece of cake.
Love ya,
MOM