Monday, May 11, 2009

The death of a dell

Well our computer officially died Saturday.  It was the worst mother's day present ever.  Not only was I trying to figure out how we were going to afford another computer but I was even more  devastated that I didn't get all my pictures off of it.  I'm still hoping that there's a way to get them.  Thank god for my mom, she has so many pictures of the girls that I have births, holidays, birthdays and things like that covered.  It's the little things I'm missing.  Like I said hopefully I can salvage just the pictures.

Granny was awesome enough to go buy a laptop for her to have and we can use until we can save up and buy what we want.  
As for our weekend we had a very productive one.  Saturday and Sunday we stained the fence and hung up all our decorative stuff that we'd bought from Hobby Lobby.  It looks so much better.  Now all we have to do is stain the deck finish spray painting the chairs and we should be about done.  I'll post pictures soon.  It looks so much better, I love it.  Thank you Granny for spending all day staining, you Rock!!
As soon as I get brave I'll post some more pictures.  Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

0 comments: