Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two more days

I still can't believe my baby is going to be 4 in two days, seriously am I old enough to have a 4 year old? Sometimes I forget that I'm almost 28 :(. Don't even get me started on my birthday.
This week my mom has been down and it's been such a big help. I can go run errands and not have to tote around two kids. I've gotten all the stuff organized to take with us the day her party. Goody bags are made and all that's left to do is the fruit basket and pick up the cookie cakes. I'm so excited about her party and I hope it turns out ok.
Granny and Casey's mom are coming down tomorrow which is awesome because thats 4 more hands to help. Thanks Mom, Jan and Granny for coming early to help me make Em's party perfect. You guys rock!!

1 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Ahh- 4 is so big! I love your family pic also- very cute!