Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another year down

Well it's official I now have a 4 year old. Honestly it didn't upset me near as much as I was expecting it to. We had Emilee's party at the swimming pool on base and aside from the gail force winds it was nice. It was actually kinda odd that we had the whole pool to ourselves on a Saturday, that's just not normal. But it was nice. We ordered pizza, I made a fruit basket and pink lemonade. Simple. I think the kids had fun, but then again what kid doesn't like swimming?
We have some of the most amazing neighbors ever and I'm so glad that we've all become such good friends. We had 14 kids and most of them were from our street. Emilee got alot of great stuff. Just to name a few... Casey and I got her a new bicycle she got a tutu and tap shoes, a digital camera, a leapster, a piano and lots of other fun stuff. She's spoiled. I love my little girl to pieces and I still can't believe how fast time is going by. I think since I've had kids time just goes faster and faster. I love you so much Em and I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. You mean to world to us, we love you baby. And thanks to everyone who helped me out at her birthday. I couldn't have done it without any of you.




















2 comments:

Mom said...

Such a sweet girl and a fun party. Happy Birthday Em, you're the best little 4 year old I know.

Lisa and Ryan said...

So cute! Looks like a fun party! That is nice that she has a summer b-day b/c you can do swim parties- those are always fun for kids!