Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lily and the Chipmunks

I was flipping through the channels today and somehow the tv landed on Alvin and the Chipmunks. The movie not the cartoon. We weren't really watching it, Lily would mainly just pay attention when they'd start to sing. Well we had just finished a book and a part of the movie came on where they are raiding the cabinets. I think it's Simon who finds the bag of cheese balls and nocks them over spilling them into a bowl. He then does a cannon ball into the bowl. Well apparently this was the funniest thing Lily has ever seen because she died laughing. I record the movie so I could show Casey when he got home. I've done it about 5 times now and she laughs every single time. It's priceless. At the end she says "where did he go?". It's really cute, you just have to excuse my unfixed hair, no make up and pj's. It was a lazy day around our house.



1 comments:

Mom said...

OMG That video is pricless. Can't help but laugh with her.