Monday, August 3, 2009

The fish are taking over!!!

For Easter we got the girls a fish tank. Casey still hates it but I think it's pretty relaxing to sit there and watch the fish. The girls still love it. Feeding time is a major event at our house. We started off with 5 fish and 2 frogs. We lost a few fish and replaced the 2 frogs but this is what our tank is up to now.

1 frog (Volcano is his name, Glasses died last week)
2 shrimp (candies and chubo, don't ask where she gets the names I have no idea)
15 fish. (3 have names but all the others look so much alike it's hard to name them. Plus who can remember 15 fish names?)

That's not a typo that 1-5. We have a baby making fish tank. I know the one that keeps having the babies but I don't know who the daddy is. We only have 2 left out of the original 5. We added a fish to kill all the snails that we acquired and all the rest are babies. I found new babies in the tank this morning and I have no idea who the mom is this time. I have no idea what to do. I love our fish tank and our fish, but enough is enough. Can you get fish spade and neutered??? :)

0 comments: