Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Measuring up

I had Em's 4 year check up today. Everything went really well. She's 38.6 lbs (78th %) and 42.75 in. (95th %). I can't tell you how thankful I am that my baby might actually get some height. I always hated being short and now I really do since I can't seem to lose weight like I'd like to. Anyways back to Em. She was perfect at the Dr's. The Dr. heard a slight heart murmur but said it was nothing to be worried about. So after the exam came the shots. To all you moms that hate taking your babies in to get shots just wait until they're 4 and they understand what's going on. Not to mention she's alot stronger than she was the last time she got shots. NOT FUN. The moment the lady walked in Emilee started crying, it completely broke my heart. The lady was awesome though. We got through our 3 shots and she got 3 princess stickers because she was so good. We also stopped on the way home and got her an Icee.

This evening she took off her band-aids which for Emilee is great. Usually they stay on until they fall off by themselves or I can rip them off really fast in the bath. So she was getting ready for bed and told me that she was wonderful for taking off her band-aids. Then she told me that I was wonderful and Lily was wonderful. I asked her about daddy and she said "well ya he's boy wonderful". She cracks me up.