Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally all better!!

The past few weeks have been absolutely misserable in our house. Lily started the week of Christmas with a runny nose that I just assumed was because of her teething. The running nose turned into a horrible cough and extreme fussiness. While it was nice seeing everyone for Christmas it was a very tiring trip. I ended up taking Lily to Cooks Urgent Care in Hurst and they diagosed her with RSV, which I didn't really believe because they didn't do a RSV test and she hadn't been wheezing at all. We still took all the precautions. We came home a day early thinking that that would help her mood but it didn't. Last week she progressively got worse and on Saturday her eyes were so swollen she didn't even look like the same baby. I finally got her into the doctor this past Monday and yes she does have RSV along with an ear infection and pink eye. And all of that on top of teething. So I've been about ready to pull my hair out or trade her in for a happier baby. I swear Lily has cried more in these last few weeks than she has her entire year of life. She started her antibiotics and breathing treatments and I swear she's a new baby. It's so nice to have my sweet Lily back.
So this is my excuse for slacking on all the pictures from Lily's B-day party and Christmas. So as soon as I catch up on all my laundry and house work I'll start posting. Pre-school is tomorrow so hopefully I can do it then.

0 comments: