Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still unpacking

Well this is my first week back at the house by myself. We're so use to always having Granny here with us, and when she's not it takes about a week to get adjusted. The first week is by far the hardest for me.

We got back home on Sunday from DFW. We had so much fun, too much actually because now I miss it even more. Thanks to Granny and my mom we came home with suitcases full of clean and ironed clothes. So you think unpacking the rest would be a breeze. Well I hate unpacking. It's such a pain. Alot of our shower stuff, swim stuff and shoes still need to be unpacked and I just can't bring myself to do it. Laziness I guess.
I did however get up and dust, vacuum and windex the house this morning all before 9 am. It's always good motivation when you know people are coming over. Especially when it happens to be your neighbor with the perfectly spotless house.
I still need to upload all our pictures from our week in DFW and I'm still waiting on a cd of pictures that my mom took. So as soon as I get around to that I'll post again. Until then I guess I need to go unpack. BLAH.

0 comments: