Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our weekend and Hawaiian Falls

The girls and I came up to DFW for a week. I figured since this will be my last summer without a job I needed to take advantage of it. We've been here 4 days and we've been so busy. Saturday I had a shower for Katie in the afternoon and after naps we went out to Southlake to see Mimi, Vernon and Stacey. The girls had so much fun out there. We went by Mimi and Vernon's house to see it because I hadn't ever gotten the chance to see it. Then we went by Stacey and Greg's model home. It was the most amazing thing ever and I can't wait to see their's finished. After that we went to Stacey's to swim and eat pizza. The girls were so good and they had a blast. Needless to say they crashed when we got home.

Sunday we got up and went to Casey's parents house to swim. Casey's aunt and cousins were in town so it was nice to get to see them. And of course I didn't take pictures because that's what a good mom would have done. We left there and went back to my moms for a nap. After nap time we went out to Becky's to go swimming at their country club. It was a little hot but there was so much for the girls to do and they loved it.

Emilee and Becky







Lily at the splash pad


Monday we got up and met Katie and Brooks, Jess and Reed, Jeni and Jackson at Hawaiian Falls. Lily and I had never been and I fell in love with that place. The splash area was completely covered so my albino baby didn't get too much sun. Mom took Em all over the rest of the park while I got to catch up with the girls. It was so nice. I wish we could all get together more often.

Brooks and Jackson playing

Jackson and his wheels


Time for a lunch break

Sweet Reed
Grapes and cheetos yum...
Brooks with one of Em's diving toys
Em, Reed and half of Lily
Reed was facinated with the bucket
Out of 10 pictures this was the best. It's hard with that many kids.
Thanks girls for driving all that way so we could hang out, I had such a good time. Thanks mom for going with me and helping me with Emilee. It sure did make the day more enjoyable.

0 comments: