Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend adventures

This past week/weekend we were in DFW. I love going home so much but at the same time it's always nice to come back to our house. If we could just pick up our house and move it to DFW life would be great.
Casey had his annual dinner for the recruiting squadron. It was fun to get all dressed up but the dinner itself was kinda boring. While Casey was in meetings all day I went across the street to the Galleria to shop. It was so nice to be in an actual mall. I almost forgot was that was like. I got the girls their Christmas outfits at Children's place and had to force myself not to buy the whole entire store.
Friday night Casey took me to Texas De Brazil for doing so good in all my classes this semester. If I get dinners like that I'll be sure to make all A's every semester. Dinner was amazing, I haven't had a meal that good in a long time.
My mom watched the girls for us while we were in Dallas and I think she had a pretty good time with them. Lily was a little toot for her but Emilee was really good. This was the first time Lily was away from us and I think it kinda freaked her out. We picked her up Saturday morning and all day long she clung to me. I was the only one who could look at her, hold her or do anything for her. It was a very long day.
So all in all we had a really good weekend. I did however become the world's worst friend and forgot Katie's birthday. I reminded myself all week of her birthday and when it came down to it I forgot. So I know I already told you once but I owe you big time. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!

1 comments:

The May Way said...

Thank you so much!!! You don't owe me anything... I know how busy you are right now so I guess I have to forgive you!! The girls look adorable as always. Give them big kisses from us.