Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Promised post

I'm finally getting around to the blog I promised about all the things going on lately. Acutally I still don't have time to write this I'm just procrastinating my school project. (which I'm great at, procrastinating not projects) It's been a few weeks now but I took Lily in for her 9 month check up and she's perfect. She was 19 lbs. 8 oz. and 27 in. (i think, it's been too long now). She's in the 57% for her weight and 58% for her height and 64% for her head. The doctor said she looked like she was getting plenty of food and pretty much just let her have what ever she'll eat, which is pretty much everything.
That next week she finally started crawling. She had been taking a few little shuffles but hadn't really shown any interest in crawling. I was taking some pictures of her and she thought she needed the camera and there ya go, she's been crawling ever since. She's pretty good about not getting into stuff but when she does and you tell her no she just looks at you and smiles. For now it's hilarious we'll see how I feel about that in a few more months. I love that big gummy smile.
We finally have one tooth!! Actually we have one very crooked tooth and three more on their way. So there's lots of drool and running noses lately. I try and take pictures but she doesn't let me get that close without attacking the camera.
Emilee has been back at mother's day out for a month now and is doing great. We haven't had any days of crying and screaming when she get's dropped off. Maybe she has finally outgrown that age!! THANK GOODNESS. But we've traded for lots of attitude and a bazillion questions. "Mommy why is it time for bed?" "Because it's dark outside" "Why is it dark outside?" "Because the sun went to bed" "Why did the sun go to bed?" "Because it was tired". You see how that goes. She can ask 100 questions in a matter of minutes. At first it was really cute but now it's a little annoying. I try and just answer her and change the subject but she usually will start it up again about other things. Sometimes it's pretty funny how long she'll go on.
Well that's our life lately nothing else really going on. Any suggestions on school and how not to loose my mind please let me know, I'm on the verge.

1 comments:

Mom said...

I wish I had some words of wisdom to help you in school. You are doing so great, I am so proud of what you have accomplished. Keep your focus, try not to get over tired and enjoy what you are doing. If that's possible. I know it's difficult but I also know you have the determination to follow this through.
Take care of yourself and those baby girls. Add some new pics when you can.
I love you so much.
Mom