Monday, October 27, 2008

Lots of pictures


Here are the pictures I've taken lately. Not too many of Em because she's anti-camera.

Lily and her favorite white bear on her 9 month birthday

Lily making her goofy face. (I love her little foot in the background)


Lily (with a big bump on her head) attacking Bella


When you ask Lily to make a silly face this is what she does. The more you laugh the more she keeps doing it. It's hillarious!



Lily was suppose to be sleeping and I went to check on her and this is what I found. It was so cute her feet we swinging away.

Granny got them matching pj's and I thought they looked so cute in them.
Sweet sisters
Em posing for the camera



Lily just being cute.












1 comments:

Jaedeanne and Baby Ruby Catherine said...

They are SO precious!! I just realized that Lily and Ruby are going to have the same crib bedding - I love it! I need your mailing address - will you email it to me at jaedeanne@gmail.com?

Miss you bunches! Give the fam hugs & kisses for me.

Love you-
Jae