Monday, April 5, 2010

4 months, Really?!?!

I looked at someone's blog the other day and realized that it had been 4 months since I wrote a post. It really doesn't seem that long. Needless to say things have been crazy busy around here.I graduate in May and I am completely overwhelmed. I am terrified that I'm not going to be able to pass my CRT and RRT exams. After having a few dozen panic attacks, I'm sure I'll do just fine. I got accepted into the honor's society, which for me is a HUGE accomplishment. I'm that girl in high school that barely graduated because studying wasn't important. Things have changed alot since then.

Casey found out that he wasn't going to be able to stay in recruiting so a
fter many hours of "what ifs" we decided to get out of the airforce. This was a rea
lly hard decision to come to, especially in this economy. He wasn't looking forward to going back to a job he didn't enjoy and I wasn't looking forward to moving to God knows where. So we're officially moving back to DFW!!! I'm so excited. I'm going to be moving back this summer to get a job, then I'll bring the girls down sometime at the end of summer so Em can start Kindergarten (that's another post)
. Casey's last day would be March 15, 2011 but since he has so much leave saved off he's done in December. So he will stay here until December.
The girls are doing good. Em loves school, I think she's g
oing to be that kid that always wants to be the teacher's pet. She's such a sweet little girl. Lily is talking like crazy!! I could sit and list
en to her sweet little voice all day. She's such a goof, if you've met Lily you'd understand.

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

I was wondering what happened to you!! Glad to hear you are doing good- congrats on the honor society! And yea that you're moving back to DFW!!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

I need to post too. It's like so much has happened that it's overwhelming to even think about writing it all down. :) Yay you are moving home!! Congrats on graduation! I remember you in high school... lol hope you haven't changed too much!!! You have always been so much fun to hang around!