Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Lily

Dear sweet Lily happy 2nd birthday. I still can't believe it's been 2 years. I know I say this about Emilee too but it seems like just yesterday you were born. You were the sweetest, easiest baby I have ever been around. You were/are such a cuddler and I could hold you all day long. As a baby you were so laid back, I use to say I could count on one hand how many times you cried in the past month. You were just happy to be around. You were always a good sleeper and eater, there really wasn't much that you wouldn't eat. At around 10 months a new personality came out. You became very strong willed and you knew exactly what you wanted and you'd make sure you'd get it. You were a bit of a handful. There were some days when I missed my sweet laid back baby. But sweet Lily you have turned in to the funniest 2 year old. You act silly and you can always make people laugh. You have the absolute sweetest little voice. You still have your attitude and can throw one mean fit, but you get over it pretty quick and are back to being your goofy self. Lily you have added something to my life that I never new was missing until you were born 2 years ago. You have been a great addition to our family. You adore your older sister as she does you. My hope for the two of you is that you will always be close. Always love each other and be there for each other. I love you sweet lily. Happy birthday baby.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 2. I remember how sad I was when Christian turned 2... I realized he wasn't a baby anymore. Happy birthday, Lily!