Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling rather blah

So for the past few days my ankle has been hurting. It's really weird though, it doesn't hurt when I step on it but when I dangle my foot off the bed or when I'm stepping. So it's not me putting pressure on it that hurts it's letting it hang that hurts. Told you, weird. It doesn't hurt all the time, just random times throughout the day. To top that off I've been feeling real queezy lately. It also comes and goes. I know I'm sure you're all thinking I'm pregnant. Well I'm not and thank God for that, I have way more than I can handle with the two I have. So quezzy, hurt ankle, headache and sore everything else. Go figure. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Atleast I'm praying I do.

I'll try and do another catch up post tomorrow, with pictures of course.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How weird! I hope you get to feeling like yourself again soon...