Saturday, February 14, 2009

Funny Em

So I said before how I was going to start writing down and remembering all the funny stuff Emilee comes up with. Well like usual I haven't been doing it. Yesterday and today Emilee has said stuff that just cracks me up.
Yesterday I was eating crackers with pimento cheese on it (which normally I don't like but for some weird reason it sounded good) and Emilee was standing right underneath me talking. She was looking up and I was looking down and I dropped a cracker. Of course I had just finished putting pimento cheese on it and so it landed right smack in the center of her forhead, cheese side down. The look on her face was priceless, like I had done it on purpose. She freaked out and threw it on the floor, so now there is cheese on her forhead and on the floor. By this point I was dying laughing, the sound of the cheese hitting and the look on her face was hilarious. So the next part went like this

M: laughing
E: "Stop laughing at me!!!"
M: "Sorry baby that was really funny"
E: "Fine go ahead laugh your mane off"
M: more laughing

For those of you that have not seen Madagascar 2 that's where she got it from. I'm sure this is not near as funny as it was when it happened but her tone of voice and her expressions were great!!!

Today I got her some Dora stuff for Valentines day. I hate Dora but I knew how much she loves everything Dora so I got her a game, new cups (we have a cup and movie obsession at our house, we have 1000 of each), and a toothbrush. She was beyond excited to get a present. This afternoon after she got up from her nap this is what she said to me.

E: "Mommy I think we need to get the Christmas box down"
M: "What Christmas box"
E: "The one with the tree so we can put it together"
M: "We just put it up not too long ago and Christmas is still a long ways away"
E: "But we need to put it back up so you can make me some more presents"
M: "I'm not an elf"

So apparently just because you have a tree up you automatically need presents under it. Or maybe they just come in the box with the tree. Wouldn't that be nice. Paid for, wrapped and everything all you have to do it pull it out of the box and put them under the tree. Maybe I'll invent that.

1 comments:

Mom said...

These are priceless. What fun she must be at this age.

I thought sure you were an elf.

Laugh you Mane off was hilarious.