Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big milestones

Lily started walking the other day!!! FINALLY! We've been working with her since right before her birthday, but she never showed any interest. Sunday Casey and I were cleaning up the kitchen from lunch and I looked over to see Lily stand her self up, from a sitting position, pick up Emilee's booster seat and throw it. I was so excited to see her stand up without any help. So Casey and I moved her into the living room and told her to stand up again and she did it over and over and over again. About the 10th time she got brave and took 4 steps to the coffee table. I was beyond excited. Since Sunday she's been doing it constantly. I've been so ready for her to walk, she's always wanting out of her stroller when we're out and now it'll be nice to let her run around and run off some energy.
She's also been doing another major milestone, but I'm not willing to jinx myself by saying what it is. Emilee didn't do this until 16 or so months. I'll give it another few weeks before I say anything.
And to brag on myself a little, I got a 92 on my test in my cardiopulmonary disease class. It felt so good to study and see it pay off. So far in there I have a 94 and 92, if I can just keep it up I'll be exempt from my final. YEAH!!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go Lily, you are almost there. Keep trying.
See you soon,
Marme