Friday, August 29, 2008

Our week and the Dr. visit

Well I'm officially a full time student now and it's so much more overwhelming than I had ever imagined. Three out of the five that I'm taking are eight week courses so they move faster than the others. All five involve tons of reading and memorizing. I'm beginning to think I've gotten in to far over my head.

Jackson came down to visit on Wednesday and I think he and Em had a good time playing. It's amazing the difference in play between a boy and a girl. I can definately tell I'm use to little girls. Boys are much rougher and active. But they were both pretty good thought the visit.

Yesterday Casey took Em to the Doctor for her 3 yr. old check up. Well ever since Emilee turned 3 she developed some what of an attitude. Yes, she's always had an attitude but now she's much more voiced. So the Doctor visit didn't go very well, she didn't want to do any of the things the doctor asked her to do (which is very imbarrassing). The doctor asked Emilee to bend over and touch her toes so she could check her spine, she didn't want to at all but ended up giving in. While she was bent over I guess she decided she didn't want to do that any more and jumped up. Well when she did that the Doctors face happened to be right near Emilee's head. To make a very imbarrassing story short, Emilee broke the Doctors nose. I feel so terrible for that doctor and I pray to God my child doesn't get sick because we're not going to go back there.

Well that's our week in a nut shell. Right now I'm hoping Lily will give in and fall asleep so I can study for a little bit. Wishful thinking I know.

2 comments:

The May Way said...

You are not in over your head... just stay up with the reading as much as possible and you will do great!!! As for imbarrassing, it's spelled embarrassing. Thought I would let you know that!!! Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.

Nikki said...

I can not believe she broke the doctors nose! Which doctor? Hang in there with school, I know pain. I went to school when Kinsley was little and I was exhausted. I studied when she went to bed so there were many late nights. Good luck with everything, we sure do miss hanging out with you guys....we need to go eat and Ichi's sometime.