Monday, August 18, 2008

Exhausted!

This past weekend we went back to DFW. My mom had taken Emilee back with her the weekend before so I had to go to Arlington to steal her back. I know both Mom and Em really enjoy the time they get to spend together but it's so lonely at our house with out her. You don't realize how much life a child brings to the house until their gone for an extended period of time. Saturday we had Brooks's birthday party. I can hardly believe he's a year old. I'm sure Katie feels the same way, but it seems like just yesterday he(she) was born. Brooks was such a great birthday boy and it was so nice to see all the other babies. There were tons of people and Brooks got a thousand new toys.
So after a really long weekend we're finally settling back into our normal routine. It feels so nice to be home. This is my last week at work and as of next monday I'm a full time student again. I'm beyond nervous. I just hope I can do as good with these classes as I did this summer. I have high expectations for myself, which is going to mean a lot of studying!!
Well I better get back to my school stuff. We haven't even started and my teacher already gave us homework. What the heck!!

0 comments: