Friday, August 22, 2008

Em's birthday weekend

So I'm a little late on posting birthday pictures from Emilee's parties. But I thought better late than never. Em's birthday was Friday August 8th, we really didn't do anything crazy. My mom and sister came down and we opened some presents and mom bought her a cake because she wasn't going to have one at her party (we did dirt pudding).
I know it wasn't Lily's birthday but I couldn't resist this picture.

So the next day we had Em's birthday party with all of her friends. I think for the most part it turned out really well. Emilee had alot of fun. She got tons of new toys. This is probably the first birthday that I asked for toys. Em wasn't much of a toy baby and even up until recently she just wasn't interested.

On Sunday Em left with Marme and Aunt Becky to spend the week in DFW. I missed her like crazy but she had so much fun. Marme took her to Six Flags, a bounce house and to ride on a train. She also had one more party. She keeps asking when her birthday is.

0 comments: