Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smart kid

I am officially the smartest person in the world. So I'm sitting here studying for my test and I decide that it's getting late and probably should go ahead and pump. I've been putting if off long enough so I got up got all the bottles and attachments ready to go and begin to look for my pump. I look and look and look, no pump. Search my whole house, my car, everything, still no pump. Panic sets in along with really uncomfortable boobs. The last place I had it was at school when I pumped at 2. My school is in a hospital which is good, but the classroom is locked, I should know because I was the last to leave so I pulled the door shut. So Casey took me up there to search the building over and find someone with keys. Luckily there was someone outside smoking and he let us in. We found a housekeeper and she said that she had seen it in the classroom. Thank god it was there!!! This is definately a mistake I'll never make again. So now I'm back home studying and pumping. Wish me luck on my test tomorrow, I need it!

3 comments:

The May Way said...

You are a mess... Good Luck!!!

Mom said...

That's my girl. Good luck on your test. Love ya, Mom

The May Way said...

I tagged you... go look at my blog!!!