Monday, September 15, 2008

Just like her Mommy

So Emilee woke up one day after her 3rd birthday and decided to develop an attitude. At first it was just little things like saying "no" but saying it ugly, then it was not listening when we asked her to do something. Now it has turned into just plain hatefulness. She mainly does it to Casey, but she find something that she knows will make you sad and do it on purpose. I'm not sure where this child came from but I'm kinda missin my 2 yr. old. She's not always like that but lately evil Em has been coming out more and more. This week we decided to really start cracking down on bad behaivor. I'd much rather deal with it as a toddler than as a teenager.

And I'm still not getting school. Hopefully one day I will, until then I'll have to stick with guessing.

0 comments: